Alabama Coastal Heritage Trust, Alabama USA
We see two ways to pick up trash - happily taking care of Mother Nature or angrily being dumped on by litter bugs. We choose happiness and so do many others. For example at a sustainability conference a local university president who owns a beach house on Dauphin Island talked about walking the beach with his wife, picking up trash and how the people who passed them would say thank you. And when they walked the beach the next day some of these people had their own bags and were picking up trash!
Studies show that this may be how it works:
What's in Your Cleanup Bag?
Our Fabulous Donors
• Alabama Coastal Heritage Trust ($5,000)
• Annette and Pat Nolan ($180)
• De Tonti Square ($180)
• Connie Hudson, Mobile County District 2 ($3,600)
• Shorecombers ($180)
• Gina Gregory, City of Mobile District 7 ($1080)
• Dog River Clearwater Revival ($250)
• Pilot Catastrophe Foundation ($360)
• Alabama Coastal Foundation ($180)
• Mobile Baykeeper ($180)
• USA Meditation & Mindfulness Club, Meditation Center of Alabama and Dr. Prasit Nimityongskul ($180)
• Hendrik Snow, Snow Law Firm ($180)
We're asking folks to send us photos and videos of their great work and will feature those videos here on the website and on the YouTube channel. You can use the DropBox Link here to upload the large files and email us email@example.com.
Love Your Community
Establish a Love Your Community Team!
Commissioner Connie Hudson is offering FREE cleanup supplies and It's in the Bag reusable cleanup bags while supplies last. Download the flyer and follow the instructions.